Sell Upgrade Service | Spotify | YouTube | Discord Nitro | FaceIT | We can Use Middleman

• Registrierung ist offen, allerdings wurden web.de und gmx.de als Mailanbieter gesperrt. Es gibt aktuell ein Problem mit dem Mailserver, demnach landen die Mails derzeit meistens im Spam.

SLKing

Newfag
Jul 16, 2024
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
:pinky_star:
Spotify Premium
:pinky_star:

Individual Subscription
:Spotify1:

1 Month - 3.99$
3 Month - 7.99$
6 Month - 14.99$
12 Month - 22.99$

Duo Subscription

1 Month - 6.99$
3 Month - 9.99$
6 Month - 25$
12 Month - 29.99$

Family Subscription

1 Month - 8.99$
3 Month - 14.99$
6 Month - 24.99$
12 Month - 41.99$

YouTube Premium

Individual Plan

3.99$ Monthly
29.99$ Yearly

Family Plan - 4.99$ Monthly

Discord Nitro

Discord Nitro 1 Month - $4.49
Discord Nitro 1 Year - $39.99

also, I can do Discord Shop decorations as well. DM for more info.

FaceIT Premium Subscription

Price & Payment Methods:
1 Month of Faceit Premium = €5
1 Years of Faceit Premium = €35

Service Is 100% Legal & Safe. Subscription will be purchased by legal methods.
Works on any region.

Discord - illegalthings_ ( 1151760725577060385 )

Telegram - illegalthings_0

Discord Server - https://discord.gg/4ujEbhFUNF

Last edited:
https://discord.gg/4ujEbhFUNF

Feel Free to join my Discord Channel if you wanna see proofs
Post automatically merged:

UP & Selling . This is a Bump......
Seems a bit shady, why not post them here instead of having people jump through hoops?
Also if you're only gonna come here to advertise your shitty services, you might want to have a look at the rules first. (Rule 5 of the marketplace rules specifically)

No GLWS from me

Reactions: JorryTV
Seems a bit shady, why not post them here instead of having people jump through hoops?
Also if you're only gonna come here to advertise your shitty services, you might want to have a look at the rules first. (Rule 5 of the marketplace rules specifically)

No GLWS from me
bruh , idk why u are hurt ? thats fine , nah i dont let you call my service shitty coz ur brain is suck to think of an another word. i was simply posting my server where i post my shit and daily updates about things , and if you think this is my 1st time in HM you are wrong. i was one of the donors in previous websites mate.

• Haha
Reactions: ECB2
bruh , idk why u are hurt ? thats fine , nah i dont let you call my service shitty coz ur brain is suck to think of an another word. i was simply posting my server where i post my shit and daily updates about things , and if you think this is my 1st time in HM you are wrong. i was one of the donors in previous websites mate.
Quite an emotional response from someone calling other people hurt.
You are selling on High-Minded, not on discord, so when somebody asks for proof, you should probably reply with some sort of proof, not your "server where i post my shit and daily updates".
If you wanna provide daily updates about your life, consider starting a vlogging channel, I heard those are going great on YouTube right now.

Anyway, not gonna waste any more time on this nonsense. Doesn't seem like your sales thread will go anywhere here considering you completely neglected criticism because of one word.

Seek help.

Edit:
Couldn't help myself.
You managed to gather 6 people posting +rep in your discord in a little less under a year.
Going by the fact that your discord has over 100 members currently, it makes it seem even weirder to me.

Last edited:
Reactions: ElPadre and JorryTV
Quite an emotional response from someone calling other people hurt.
You are selling on High-Minded, not on discord, so when somebody asks for proof, you should probably reply with some sort of proof, not your "server where i post my shit and daily updates".
If you wanna provide daily updates about your life, consider starting a vlogging channel, I heard those are going great on YouTube right now.

Anyway, not gonna waste any more time on this nonsense. Doesn't seem like your sales thread will go anywhere here considering you completely neglected criticism because of one word.

Seek help.

Edit:
Couldn't help myself.
You managed to gather 6 people posting +rep in your discord in a little less under a year.
Going by the fact that your discord has over 100 members currently, it makes it seem even weirder to me.
I wouldn't dare myself to do it, u think I'm job less.

maybe i just figured which you couldn't that's why I'm selling.
Anyways im not gonna mention anyone here but one of admins used to buy from me :3
about that 100+ people and +reps discord Termed My acc .

you need help mate big time.
sos i couldn't help myself.
Post automatically merged:

UP & Selling . This is a Bump......

Last edited:
Proofs : Updated

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    26.2 KB · Views: 3
  • image2.png
    image2.png