scam hukz

• Registrierung ist offen, allerdings wurden web.de und gmx.de als Mailanbieter gesperrt. Es gibt aktuell ein Problem mit dem Mailserver, demnach landen die Mails derzeit meistens im Spam.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hukz hukz J jacketqq

We discussed with issue internally and decided, that hukz has fulfilled the deal considering that a basically similar replacement has been sent out. I know that this might not be the exact account that was talked about but even the mask was the same - so we think this is fine.

hukz hukz I don't appreciate the long gap in communications and will consider this for future cases. Please make sure to handle your customers better when talking about such a high buying price.

J jacketqq If you're found to chargeback the payment via the bank, your behaviour would be eligible for a ripper thread and might result in a ban. Even if you claim to not have used the account, it's massively devalued to hukz since the entire "Unused" thing might be impacted by your handling of the account - especially considering you have the OE & First Key regardless of any password changes.

I will close this thread here, if there's anything you want to add or say, feel free to DM any of the staff members, preferably me.

Reactions: hukz
Status
Not open for further replies.