scam hukz

• Registrierung ist offen, allerdings wurden web.de und gmx.de als Mailanbieter gesperrt. Es gibt aktuell ein Problem mit dem Mailserver, demnach landen die Mails derzeit meistens im Spam.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jacketqq

Newfag
Jul 8, 2024
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Good afternoon.
I'm writing a complaint against a man - hukz.

I buy from this person one empty account 2004y and everything was fine.
He then offered to buy me a 2003 account with the key from the first game and original mail for 1200$ - I accepted the offer and made the payment.
After payment he said that there were problems with logging in to the post office because 2fa was used there and he needed time to restore access, because he lost access to the code app generation.
During the time I was waiting for my account, he said he was canceling the deal as he was offered a large amount for this account.
I said I was willing to pay a little more and we agreed on the sum of $1650.
After that he said in few days (because work) he would check what Microsoft said about restoring access and if they gave him back access, then I will get my account.
As a result, this person stopped contacting me since 19.07.2004.
I tried to message him on the forum a couple days ago, but he didn't reply either.

Also the other day someone tried to log in to an empty account I bought from him, I compared the time he was online and when the login attempt was made and I think it was him.
Who else needs this empty account ?

I also filed a financial fraud report against him with the competent authorities, because the first transfer was made to a Russian card (1200$), which means that Russian laws apply here.

Attachments

• 13.png
    13.png
    189.6 KB · Views: 43
  • 22.png
    22.png
    181.5 KB · Views: 43
  • 21 (edit).png
    21 (edit).png
    213.8 KB · Views: 30
  • 20 (edit).png
    20 (edit).png
    156.5 KB · Views: 29
  • 19.png
    19.png
    207.6 KB · Views: 28
  • 18.png
    18.png
    198.6 KB · Views: 28
  • 17.png
    17.png
    375.2 KB · Views: 27
  • 16.png
    16.png
    287.2 KB · Views: 28
  • 15.png
    15.png
    403 KB · Views: 27
  • 14.png
    14.png
    133.9 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:
more
Post automatically merged:

last

Attachments

• 24.png
    24.png
    196.8 KB · Views: 16
  • 23.png
    23.png
    189.6 KB · Views: 17
  • 26.png
    26.png
    250.3 KB · Views: 15
  • 27.png
    27.png
    219.7 KB · Views: 13
  • 28.png
    28.png
    301.1 KB · Views: 13
  • 32.png
    32.png
    173.8 KB · Views: 10
  • 31.png
    31.png
    256 KB · Views: 12
  • 30.png
    30.png
    206.8 KB · Views: 10
  • 29.png
    29.png
    269.3 KB · Views: 14
  • 33.png
    33.png
    283.8 KB · Views: 9
  • 38.png
    38.png
    221 KB · Views: 8
  • 37.png
    37.png
    157.8 KB · Views: 10
  • 36 (edit).png
    36 (edit).png
    222.8 KB · Views: 11
  • 35.png
    35.png
    261.9 KB · Views: 10
  • 34.png
    34.png
    291.1 KB · Views: 10
  • 39.png
    39.png
    152.4 KB · Views: 12
  • 40.png
    40.png
    372.7 KB · Views: 13
  • 41 (edit).png
    41 (edit).png
    222.8 KB · Views: 14
  • 42.png
    42.png
    51.7 KB · Views: 18
hukz hukz

QXwwTaY.png

Last edited by a moderator:
U not answer me in discord and forum, all at screenshot, last message was 19.07.
u send key without any account, maybe it’s fake.
No one proof of this key and for what this key account.

Payment was on 11.07, no account or mail was sent and since 19.07 he stopped contacting anywhere, but at the same time was on the forum.

You can also see that he did not delete the advertisement of the account that was purchased by me (2003), as well as his strange request to delete his personal data immediately after the extra payment for the account from my side in crypto (day in day)

• Haha
Reactions: Craxto
Yes, when you have account, but after 20days when I pay, I still not see email and steam account

I sent you DM.
Check discord.

1722341804895.png

I sent him details about new ACCOUNT with 4DIG and HL1 key.

And now I don't care if this retard do something wrong.

Here all proof.

I hope now you doing good. and don't contact with me in future. ANYMORE.

and for now I have 0 accounts with HL1 and 4 DIG.

I give him replacement.
And now he said "nah, we talk about another account, u not ask me want i replacement or not, that not work"

it's the same 4DIG 12 sep. what he asking. with HL1.
I can't give him replacement anymore.
He have full information for now.

Do whatever u want, idc anymore.
You pay to "exchanger" and I got money to my wallet.
I don't care about your application anymore.

24hrs passed I guess tomorrow.

I can help if him something wrong with account.

here no refund policy, and he know what he bought from me.
STEAM ToS - you can't buy/sell.

Last edited:
So, what do we have? A man goes missing for 20 days, doesn't answer or get in touch.
I write a complaint about him and after a call from the bank and this topic - he got in touch and it turns out that the account we talked about, he could not restore. Then the question is, why are you selling an item that you no longer have ? Why u dont say it for me ? Why do you make me a replacement for an account that we did not talk about before and do not ask my opinion about it ?
I refuse the account that he threw now, because he did not ask my opinion, the agreement was about another and in the correspondence it was clearly discussed, which account he will give me.
Because of all this situation that came out, there is no guarantee that a person will not want to restore this account or will not write to support at least because of anger in future

screenshot

he also allegedly cites that he will help restore access if anything happens. He will only help after a complaint against him ? lol when he doesn't get in touch again ? Why did he ask then to remove his personal data from the site ? you are an honest seller as you say ... so you came here, made a couple of sales and ran away with the removal of all data from the site ?
and as I said, yes, he only got in touch after the complaint was filed. I wrote to him on the forum on Saturday and waiting few days for answer from him. I think we can see if he was online or not at that time, if he was, why didn't he reply ? like, dude, I have your money, it's okay, I'm working on access.

Attachments

• 4 (edit).png
    4 (edit).png
    252.4 KB · Views: 14
  • 3.png
    3.png
    247.2 KB · Views: 15
  • 2.png
    2.png
    203.5 KB · Views: 12
  • 1 (edit).png
    1 (edit).png
    349.3 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
At this point, you've gotten 1 account with full information (full access).
And 2 account ( CD KEY ) because it's locked.

Both accounts are 4DIG - 12 september. 2003.
You got what you wanted.
I can't help you any more, if you have any problems with your account, please contact me.
I will help you - I gave you my personal contact.
You know where to find me, there is no other way out in this situation.
I will not refund your money.

You got the replacement..
There was no refund policy.

That's all what I can say.

HE HAVE 1st CD KEY for another account, 4DIG 12sep. 2003.
And have another one with full access 12 sep. 2003.

Last edited:
It's funny how the return policy worked here.

and originally, I only get the key to the account I pay, nothing more, which you failed to provide within 20 days. Now after complaining, you made a replacement without my knowledge without asking if I wanted it or not.
you took the money without checking access to what you're selling.

hukz:"HE HAVE 1st CD KEY for another account, 4DIG 12sep. 2003. And have another one with full access 12 sep. 2003."

I have only key from account what i buy and he send second one account today without asking me, when i want refund, because i dont trust him, how i can trust dude who can leave easy with ur money ? there's no guarantees from him now.​

I trusted him when I bought my first account in 2004 empty. After he disappeared for 11 days and did not contact me, and the account that I was supposed to get immediately according to him after payment I did not get, because he could not restore access and decided that I do not need to know about it.

Attachments

• 7png.png
    7png.png
    44.3 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
It's funny how the return policy worked here.

and originally, I only get the key to the account I pay, nothing more, which you failed to provide within 20 days. Now after complaining, you made a replacement without my knowledge without asking if I wanted it or not.
you took the money without checking access to what you're selling.
You got replacement. shut up.

My answer was given above.
You got the account you wanted. 12 sep. 2003. 4DIG

Last edited:
Like I said, I'll leave it to the moderators to decide, he has my money anyway. I said I was given an account I didn't ask for that we didn't talk about. Why didn't he immediately make a replacement when he couldn't recover it for so many days ? The payment was on the 11.07.2024. Let the bank deal with it. I'm giving up the account he's given me now. Its that not that account about we talk in deal.

this account is not the one we were talking about in the first place. I think that when such a situation happens, the seller comes to you, says that with that account did not work out and offers a replacement and I already have the right to agree or not, so... that work normal seller ?

1722352396684.png

YOU TALK ABOUT HL1 key 12september - 4DIG in my thread.

The end. My Brother.

1722352611122.png

It's the same account like XY0Y
and it's 4DIG 12 sep.
Now you can shut the fuck up.
I won't give any reply anymore.

Staff, I hope you can handle it quickly.

Last edited:
Yes, that's where we talked about delivery and where you promised to write to the courier about delivery but you never did, yes
and we were talking about this account, with a specific id that I saw and was in agreement with.

Attachments

• 11.png
    11.png
    65.2 KB · Views: 14
1722352769249.png

1722352775502.png

I don't care anymore.
That's what he got like replacement.
Now he have all information about this.

yeah, we talk about ID MASK

XY0Y

it's the same MASK
X-4
Y-3
0-0
Y-3

the same like 2303
So now you can suck my fingers.

Gab Gab take it please.
I can't talk with him anymore.

That's all what I can say.
He got replacement and now he want ask refund ( I won't refund )

He have similar account.

Last edited:
I also wrote to the seller once, but he was too dubious for me and wanted to get everything quickly, so I didn't buy anything from him

I also wrote to the seller once, but he was too dubious for me and wanted to get everything quickly, so I didn't buy anything from him

Stop lying. you not talking with me about 4dig 2003 12sep.

Status
Not open for further replies.