RDP.IS | DMCA Ignored Hosting | Instant VPS/RDP from 10€/mo & Dedicated from 200€/mo

• Registrierung ist offen, allerdings wurden web.de und gmx.de als Mailanbieter gesperrt. Es gibt aktuell ein Problem mit dem Mailserver, demnach landen die Mails derzeit meistens im Spam.
Status
Not open for further replies.

threadsync

Newfag
Aug 3, 2024
The Netherlands
rdp.is
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

For the time being free 1 month vouch copies of VPS servers are available for trusted members, if you wish to get a vouch copy send me a PM.​

Terms of Service
It is absolutely forbidden to:
  • Listing IPs on Spamhaus: Any activities that could lead to our IP addresses being blacklisted by Spamhaus or similar organizations.
  • CSAM Content: Hosting, storing, distributing, or linking to Child Sexual Abuse Material (CSAM) or any illegal content.
  • Outbound Mail Spam: Any kind of spam emails sent through our network will not be tolerated, port 25 is blocked in order to fight spam.
  • Outbound DDoS Attacks: Initiating or participating in outbound Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) attacks from our infrastructure.
Our full Terms of Service can be found at: https://rdp.is/terms-of-service

Payment methods
  • Cryptocurrency: Almost all cryptocurrencies are supported
  • SEPA Bank Transfer
Addons
  • Additional IPv4: 2.5€/IPv4 (VPS) / 2€/IPv4 (Dedicated)
  • Unmetered Port: 150€/Gbps - Discounts on larger ports (>=10 Gbps)
  • BGP Announcements: 30€/mo per ASN

Last edited:
why should someone prefer your service rather than Hetzner or Netcup when living in Germany? „DMCA ignoring“ sounds very trustworthy.

why should someone prefer your service rather than Hetzner or Netcup when living in Germany? „DMCA ignoring“ sounds very trustworthy.
Both Hetzner and Netcup comply with DMCA/copyright takedowns and similar kinds of reports, we don't.
Secondly, we don't ask for documents to be shown like these companies do, a simple throwaway email, username and password will do - plus, we accept cryptocurrency payments.

Surely you may get a better price with them, but at what cost? I can tell you:
  • No DDoS Protection;
  • Forced KYC;
  • Random terminations.
If you wish to have a vouch copy you can shoot me a DM :)
Post automatically merged:

P.S: With Netcup you are also paying for overbooked servers, meaning that your CPU performance will be degraded over time. [reference]
With our service we aim to keep the average CPU load below 70% on every slave server & we have multiple spare slave servers ready to take more virtual servers in case the CPU load gets higher.

Last edited:

kleiner Tip: wegen illegalen Handlungen

Technically ignoring DMCA is not illegal, DMCA applies in the United States, providers outside are not subject to DMCA infringements.

Listen I personally think this whole DMCA thing is basically a facade.
While you might get away with DMCA claims in NL, there are still some copyright laws applied on federal and EU level.
Since you state you don't comply with any copyright claims that makes the content stored on your servers illegal and against your "ToS"

But I strongly believe you don't give a shit what is stored on your servers, except for maybe CSAM content.
That's also the reason you don't take any customer verification.

This will paint a big target on your back :)

Secondly, we don't ask for documents to be shown like these companies do, a simple throwaway email, username and password will do - plus, we accept cryptocurrency payments.

Last edited:
Listen I personally think this whole DMCA thing is basically a facade.
While you might get away with DMCA claims in NL, there are still some copyright laws applied on federal and EU level.
Since you state you don't comply with any copyright claims that makes the content stored on your servers illegal and against your "ToS"

But I strongly believe you don't give a shit what is stored on your servers, except for maybe CSAM content.
That's also the reason you don't take any customer verification.

This will paint a big target on your back :)
The way you are painting it is very wrong.
We are ignoring DMCA complaints as they don't uphold legal value in the EU, however, EU copyright claims won't be ignored but rather processed within 24 hours, on which there are workarounds, so we can safely say that it is "ignored", as long as you are not hosting static content like a movie.

Our service is meant as a easy to use VPS service as well as baremetal server provider for IPTV's, torrent seeders and other high-bandwidth customers.

Regarding the contents of the server, you are right. We don't care what is stored on them as long as its not CSAM/terrorism/similar.

The way you are painting it is, that we are a bulletproof hoster - which we are not. We don't ignore abuse complaints i.e. botnets, malware, phishing, etc.
If we were a bulletproof hoster we wouldn't try and hide it, as this brings in way more traffic and sales.

We don't require KYC as you are buying a cloud server, not a car. We respect your privacy and we don't need to collect documents.

Last edited:
We are ignoring DMCA complaints as they don't uphold legal value in the EU, however, EU copyright claims won't be ignored but rather processed within 24 hours, on which there are workarounds, so we can safely say that it is "ignored", as long as you are not hosting static content like a movie.
Well that's false advertisement, isn't it?
Are you complying with copyright claims now or are you not.
It shouldn't matter how the content is stored if you are not complying with those claims

Our service is meant as a easy to use VPS service as well as baremetal server provider for IPTV's, torrent seeders and other high-bandwidth customers.
So basically for illegal services (at least in the EU).
Wouldn't that be against your own ToS? - I'd recommend re-writing that section.

Regarding the contents of the server, you are right. We don't care what is stored on them as long as its not CSAM/terrorism/similar.
So a market for drugs, carding, stolen goods or money laundering is okay? Gotcha.

We don't ignore abuse complaints i.e. botnets, malware, phishing, etc.
But you also don't do anything to prevent that from happening which brings me to the final quote

We don't require KYC as you are buying a cloud server, not a car. We respect your privacy and we don't need to collect documents.
A car company in theory would require less of a KYC than a hosting provider.

Let's play this through:
Person X buys a server from you
X hosts CSAM content for a couple of years
X's server gets shut down, you don't know who X is so you cant help law enforcement bring that son of a bitch to justice
X simply rents a new server from you with a different mail and cryptocurrency

So in summary:
You willingly allow people to host any kind of contents, your ToS only exists in an effort to cover your ass legally and the only thing you most likely care about is profit.

Well that's false advertisement, isn't it?
Are you complying with copyright claims now or are you not.
It shouldn't matter how the content is stored if you are not complying with those claims
Nope, it's not false advertisement.
I won't go too deep into detail of how streaming/IPTV services operate, however, whoever is in this industry knows how to safely implement their service to be resilient to takedowns. We simply provide a server, that's about it.

So basically for illegal services (at least in the EU).
Wouldn't that be against your own ToS? - I'd recommend re-writing that section.
Not exactly, we are following the letter of the law.

So a market for drugs, carding, stolen goods or money laundering is okay? Gotcha.
Nope, these customers usually go to a bulletproof hoster, not a DMCA ignored hoster, if they host it with us and we get a police report we will assist them with their case.

But you also don't do anything to prevent that from happening which brings me to the final quote
We have put effort in order to block such customers, i.e. mail spammers, however, we cannot block malware and so on but abuse reports usually come in within days and we take the service down accordingly.

A car company in theory would require less of a KYC than a hosting provider.

Let's play this through:
Person X buys a server from you
X hosts CSAM content for a couple of years
X's server gets shut down, you don't know who X is so you cant help law enforcement bring that son of a bitch to justice
X simply rents a new server from you with a different mail and cryptocurrency
A couple of years is way too optimal, it's more like a couple of minutes.
We cooperate with major CSAM monitoring services and if they find CSAM content on our servers they will notify us as well as block the IP through our portal.
Unfortunately we don't collect significant data that could help law enforcement but we can ensure that these customer won't be coming back after the server gets nullrouted within minutes.

So in summary:
You willingly allow people to host any kind of contents, your ToS only exists in an effort to cover your ass legally and the only thing you most likely care about is profit.
Not exactly, the way you put it is that every host has measures to block miscreants like botnets etc, however not even the largest hosts have something like this in place, rather, it stays up for longer than with us.

raf,360x360,075,t,fafafa:ca443f4786.jpg

Best of luck with your services (of hosting illegal content)

Reactions: Craxto
You are free to think whatever you want, but I challenge you to do the following:

• Get a AWS/OVH/Hetzner server and host a botnet/rat/malware and see how long it takes them to take it down
  • Get a rdp.is server and do the same

You will see exactly what I told you in my post above ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.