Sell Pokémon Showdown Top 500- / High-Ladder account service

• Registrierung ist offen, allerdings wurden web.de und gmx.de als Mailanbieter gesperrt. Es gibt aktuell ein Problem mit dem Mailserver, demnach landen die Mails derzeit meistens im Spam.

Gab

Moderator & CS2 item middleman
May 5, 2024
Bavaria
gab.pw
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Selling Top 500 / High Elo / Medal-eligible Accounts for Pokemon Showdown. Probably worth a try.

All accounts...
  • have been registered by me and weren't botted / boosted.
  • haven't posted a single chat message yet and were registered on a German IP (can do other IPs if required) that is not banned/blacklisted.
  • are ideal if you need a new identity/alt to quickly start in high ladder.

Current guaranteed stock:
2x 1500+ elo National Dex Ubers (only ND U played)
~1600 elo National Dex Ubers (with some other formats played)
1500+ elo Ubers, National Dex, National Dex Ubers

3x ~1500 elo OU (other formats might be played)
~1600 elo OU ex-eligible suspect test account

Top 500ish in: gen9ru, gen9uu, gen8bsdpnu, gen8bsdpru, gen3ou, gen8nu
Top 500ish in: gen9nu, gen9ru, gen9uu, gen1ou, gen3ou

8x Gen 8 Challenge Cup accounts with over 600 games (preferrably sold in a bundle)
Aged High elo Gen 8 accounts

Can get any format Top 500 accounts on request. Feel free to DM me.

Price for each account is 10€ negotiable, Top XX might be more expensive - depends on the account.

Reactions: icewire
Hello brother, do you know if you can get an account with an exclusive avatar. Like you know when you win one of those big tournaments there is sometimes a choice of a exclusive avatar that you get to pick 1 of which usually only tournament or devs have. If you can get an account with one of those I'll pay good.

Reactions: Gab
Hello brother, do you know if you can get an account with an exclusive avatar. Like you know when you win one of those big tournaments there is sometimes a choice of a exclusive avatar that you get to pick 1 of which usually only tournament or devs have. If you can get an account with one of those I'll pay good.
I never play tournaments so I can't get custom avis, sorry. Feel free to get a high elo acc here though and have someone play on it for the avi. Makes it appear more legit :)